Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: do you watch movies through the credits?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    do you watch movies through the credits?

    I've noticed several movies put small ending parts of movies after the credits. Pirates of the Caribbean, Cars, and most recent I watched Slither last night and after the credits roll there is a short scene to end the movie to set up a part 2 if so desired. I've gotten to the point to fastforward through the credits to make sure I don't miss anything.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do you watch movies through the credits?

    i never noticed it on Pirates.
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do you watch movies through the credits?

    [ QUOTE ]
    i never noticed it on Pirates.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    I think they did it on 1 & 2. I know 2 for sure. the only reason I saw it was because I was at the drive-in and was staying for the 2nd movie and at the end of the credits "bam" there was this short scene
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do you watch movies through the credits?

    is that the scene of the dog?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do you watch movies through the credits?

    Clerks II had a lot of people from Mooby's Myspace list.. haha
    whoever added it to their myspace, got their name on the credits.. pretty cool

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •